Basement Developments Sherwood Park
Basement Renovation done by Reed Group Renovations brings a lot of possibilities for homeowners in the greater Edmonton area. We can easily transform your existing basement into a game room, an office or a studio, a home theatre, or a legal apartment. When planning to renovate your basement, it is important to discuss exactly how you will be utilizing your basement with your basement renovation contractor.
With our design team, you can tailor your basement exactly to your needs. Unlike basement finishing, working with a preexisting layout will help you save money on custom basement renovation fees, especially on plumbing, electrical work, and insulation.
Basement Renovation Ideas
Renovating a basement means turning it into a usable and comfortable living space, whether it is planned for private use or to be rented out. Basement renovation ideas include:
- Basement bathroom
- Basement kitchen and wet bar
- Basement rooms or common space
- Basement laundry
- Basement decorative elements such as a fireplace, feature wall finishing, built-in cabinetry and much more
THE BENEFITS OF HIRING A BASEMENT RENOVATION CONTRACTOR
- Renovating your basement is a complex project that will require construction professionals working simultaneously together in order to get your project completed on time and on budget.
- Rather than dealing with independent teams and trying to coordinate their work, you are better off in the hands of a basement renovation company that offers full basement renovation services. This way, you will save time that would otherwise be wasted on miscommunication and shifting deadlines, in turn, saving money, time, and effort.
We at Reed Group Renovations specialize in any scale and type of basement renovation from a simple makeover to a complete basement repurposing, whether it is for personal use or a legal apartment for rent. Of course, when you plan a major renovation project like this, it is important to understand how much it costs in the end.
Pricing for a basement renovation will varies depending on the condition of your current basement and the quality of the chosen materials, finishes, and basement features. Of course, if you want an extra soundproofing, marble facing for a fireplace, or a home theatre system you need to factor those extras in. On average, renovating your basement will add up to 7% to the resale value of your home, which makes it really a smart investment. We guarantee lowest price in Edmonton & Area.